During summer, fashion is about fun. One of the most playful men’s fashion trends of 2015 is patterns. They are an easy way to add color and interest to your summer wardrobe. For the more conservative style, look for smaller understated patterns. If you’re looking to make a statement, there are brighter, bolder, and larger patterns.
Also, look out for 90s-inspired looks with triangles, neon, and aztec styles. To really embrace the retro, wear a short sleeved shirt unbuttoned over a t-shirt and with the sleeves rolled up.
- Billionaire Boys Club Veggies Button-Up Shirt
- J. Crew Slim Secret Shirt in Southwest Stripe
- GAP Beach-Motif Oxford Shirt
- Matix Kora Button Up Shirt
- The Rail Trim Fit Short Sleeve Poplin Woven Shirt – Also available in 5 other bold 90-inspired prints.
- Retrofit Aztec Stripe Pocket Tee