Summer is the time to head outdoors and get active. If running or hiking are part of your workout, you’re going to need some shorts. Check out our top picks for men’s running shorts, in order from the shortest 3-inch racers to 9-inch inseam cross-training shorts. The longer options are good for any activity, from Crossfit to keeping you cool in the heat.
- ASICS 3″ Men’s Split Shorts ($17.60) – Reflective elements for increased visibility.
- Time to Run Men’s Pace 2″ Running Short ($14.99) – Key pocket and water resistant fabric.
- New Balance Men’s 5″ Go 2 Shorts ($22.00-$30.00) – Reflectivity, internal crepe brief, and key pocket.
- Under Armour Men’s Escape 7″ Woven Shorts ($29.99) – Ultra lightweight fabric, mesh lining, pockets and more.
- REI Fleet 8″ 2-in-1 Running and Cross-Training Shorts ($23.49) – Light compression liner and sun protective fabric.
- Nike 9″ Instinct Printed Short – Wide elastic waistband, key pocket, and reflective elements.