Looking for a wardrobe update for 2015? Check out these latest men’s fashion trends hot of runways from around the world. All of these looks are saying good-bye winter, hello summer with brighter colors, bold patterns, and lighter weights. Mix and match these trends to create your own unique look.
1. Bold Prints
The spring and summer 2015 runways are filled with bright patterns, especially florals, camo, and geometric prints. These aren’t your Dad’s Hawaiian shirts though but modern oversized florals in rich, masculine colors. Taking on prints can be as loud or subdued as you like. Choose an all over-pattern or as an accent. Or for a tiny pop of color, choose a patterned watch strap, socks, or pocket square.
- ASOS Bomber Jacket In Jersey With Floral Mesh Sleeves – $59
- Ted Baker T-Shirt With Floral Stripe Print – $83
- Forever 21 Reverse Terry Ikat Print Hoodie – $33
- Sisley Floral Suit Jacket and Pants – $240 each
- French Connection T-Shirt With All Over Floral Print – $46.00
- Another Influence Bright Print T-Shirt – $46
2. Miami Vice Pastels
Nothing says spring like trading in the sombre winter palette for fresh spring colors. Get instant cool by embracing Miami Vice-inspired pastels. Go for lemon, peach, or pink if you can handle it or stick with more traditionally male colors like mint, robin’s egg blue, aqua, or lavender.
Wear pastels as any part of your wardrobe, top or bottom, accessory or shoe. Nothing channels your inner Sunny Crocket or Rico Tubbs like a pastel or even better, white blazer.
- J. Crew Broken-In Tee – $25
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski PR Crystal Mint & Black Speckle Skate Shoes – $90
- Uniqlo Cashmere V-Neck Sweater – $90
- GAP Lived-In Flat Front Shorts – $45
3. Bomber Jackets
Punxsutawney Phil predicted more winter but it’s never too early to get ready for warmer weather. On trend bomber jackets are just the right weight for unpredictable spring weather. The classic menswear staple comes in a wide range of fabrics and patterns. Keep it simple in basic black or neutral shades or add a modern pop of color with bright patterns or contrasting materials. The simple silhouette can be worn with everything and won’t go out of style.
- Forever 21 Colorblocked Bomber Jacket is available in four color combinations – $33
- GAP Fleece Camo Bomber Jacket is 100% cotton and as comfortable but so much more stylish than a hoodie. – $60
- Your Neighbors Washed Leather Pilot Jacket has a cool worn denim look but is made out of genuine leather. – $249