Fall weather signals the return of sweaters, jackets, and boots. High top shoes keep feet dry in wet weather, guarding against deep puddles and splashes from cars. The boot trend has been going strong for a few years now and that means there are more options available than ever.
Check out these men’s leather boots to find one to suit every taste, from sneaker cool, classic styles, or those details that set you apart. Looking for something with even more distinction? Try out these cool moccasin boots.
1. Frye Roland Lace Up – Available in 3 leather and 2 waxed suede colors.
2. Cole Haan Judson Captoe Boot – Cool two-tone combination.
3. To Boot New York ‘Brennan’ Wingtip Boot – Burnished leather adds an antique feel to this classic wingtip.
4. Clae Hamilton – well broken in pair of moccasins, boat shoes and basketball shoes rolled into one.
5. Born Harrison – A winning combination of comfort and style.