Limited edition sneakers with bold designs and high prices are nothing new. The latest in men’s sneaker trends 2014-2015 takes shoes to the next level, adding metallic hardware and accents for a high fashion finish. These couture high tops feature gold straps, zippers, and studs that look as good with jeans as a tux. Check out these cool men’s shoes to get the look.
Giuseppe Zanotti Patent Leather & Velvet High-Top Sneakers – $850.00 Even at this price tag, these high fashion sneakers are selling fast.
- Pierre Balmain Velcro and Zipper Hi-Top Sneaker – $850.00. Also available in black and red.
- Philipp Plein Knuckles Sneaker – $875.00
- Giuseppe Zanotti Pyramid Bar High-Top Sneakers – $1,125.00
- Giuseppe Zanotti Quilted Leather High-Top Sneaker – $1,295.00
- Giuseppe Zanotti Ski-Buckle High-Top Sneaker – $1,395.00