Labor day has come and gone and that means the end of summer is just around the corner. While we’re hoping for more good weather, rainy days are on the way. You can suit up with the usual black rain jacket or you can stand out from the crowd.
Gloomy weather is best met with a pop of color, pattern, or style so check out these better, bolder men’s waterproof jackets. They all have hoods so you can leave the umbrella at home.
- Fjallraven Greenland No.1 Special Edition – This Fjallraven classic from 1968 was originally created for climbers. The light parka is wind and water resistant but can be infused with wax for extra protection.
- North Face Fuse Uno Jacket – This Athlete’s Pick keeps the rain out in a lightweight jacket with a slim profile.
- EMS Helix Anorak – Classic front pocket style in waterproof and breathable Neoshell and extra long pit zips.
- Burton Rangeley Jacket – This vintage raincoat design with modern touches is selling out fast.
- Arc’teryx Alpha FL Jacket – There are no better waterproof coats out there than Arc’teryx. This one features minimal design to maximize breathability and minimize weight for fast and light adventures.
- Barbour Sandbridge Waterproof Jacket – Celebrating 120 years, Barbour has long been the choice of outdoorsmen and dapper gentlemen. This lightweight waterproof jacket is part of the Photographic Safari collection and features three outer bellow pockets.